- Registration is possible for participants from 12 years old.
- On Saturday September 24 you start between 8 and 10 am and you walk on your own. The finish closes at 2 p.m.
- On Sunday 25 September you start in waves to spread out crowds. Join the wave you signed up for. The first wave starts at 08.30 am. The finish closes at 11:30 am.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- We are walking on the public road. You must obey the traffic rules and follow the instructions of the traffic controllers and organization.
- Pay particular attention to and moderate your speed at step bridges and Jan van Goyen bridge (33), Hapynion bridge (42) and Aeldis bridge (61). Stair steps are sometimes slippery and/or poorly visible.
We take photos and films along the way that we can use for organizational and marketing purposes.
Look for the general terms and conditions here